G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 04, 2009

I just blocked a whole bloody list of people on Facebook.

Don't know what is wrong with me. I wanted to delete my Facebook account AND my blog, but decided that I'm being too hasty, knowing that I will regret it. Then saw that you can block people and I just started typing names over and over again, blocking a lot of friends.

So yeah if you see me missing from your list of friends, don't do anything. Just think:
"Its a Gwen Condition."

I don't want to go to school either. Yay me.



Minho oppa was really damn cute in this episode of Star Bell. Aww man.


p.s.s. http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/more_girl_groups_debut_i_roll_my_eyes/

Fucking disgusting; they make me puke.

Female version of SHINee that SM Town wants to debut this year? No one can have the same personalities as SHINee or be anything like SHINee. Pure insult to the only people that are making me happy right now.

Love you SHINee, love you forever.

Fuck life.

No comments: