G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, June 21, 2009

Suck it up, you pansy

Three reasons why I shouldn't be blogging now:
1) Its 3:16AM
2) My stomach hurts, quite badly infact
3) I have tuition tomorrow

The 4th will be, "Cuz my Dad said so." well, if there was a 4th.

Happy father's day!
To all Dads, Daddys, "Daddy-kins", "Dadeys", "Deddies", "Father" and "Pas".

Yeh, my dad's fallen asleep outside on the couch again.

Something weird came over me (besides my weird stomach pain) and I suddenly decided.. its good not being attached.

Infact I was wondering why I didn't work harder and go into St. Nicks, which my aunt was hoping for, or Cedar Girls which I was hoping for. Yehhhhh why didn't I just study harder. And to make up for it I'm gonna study hard now and eventually, find an atas boyfriend (Mom always says, "You'll feel damn awkward if your boyfriend is in the best class and you're in a lousy class, you know? If he's big in the business world and you know nothing about it, same feeling. So to have a smart boyfriend, you yourself needs to be smart.") like me and Lover always dreamt we would.

Hm. Oh well. I AM weird.

Stomach hurts now ow, ow, owwwww.

Oh we played Rabbids at Aunty Belinda's place on their Wii! Awesomely fun game, everyone who owns a Wii should play that unless they're into gore. Okay they have cartoon bunnies getting stuck in bubbles, falling off drains and getting hit by cars (the losers get it la).

FUN!

Downloading songs I heard from JK Hits now. Goodnight world! Mata ashita!


Xoxo
G

No comments: