G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, June 20, 2009

OMG THEY'RE PLAYING ARASHI'S NEW ALBUM SONG Crazy Moon ~ You Are Super ON JK HITS ON MTV! Don't mind the stupid title, the song is goooood.

I thought I was over them but suddenly seeing them when I least expected it (when I was crazy over them MTV NEVER played their song except Truth).. Believe it or not I'm grinning from ear to ear now! Like seriously.

This MV is so nice, reminds me of their Truth MV. But their dance is as usual, CMI Teehee sorry Arashi but SHINee beats you in dancing.

NINO'S WEARING HIGH-TOP SHOES! I just noticed it. White high-top shoes? Its so SHINee! Nino, how could you!

Okay Arashi I love you too!
Hope they'll play a SHINee song :P

PLAY JULIETTE! :D

Okay I don't let Lee Hyori's Anystar MV. They hardly play the song and its like a mini-movie clip, and advertising these phones.

IS THAT GUY NAM HYUN JOON?! THAT GUY LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM.

Chey.. its Lee Junki. No wonder so familiar. He's hot.

No comments: