G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 08, 2009

Disgusting

I find it very contradicting when someone says something but yet does the opposite. Tells others to do something but yet does not hold true to his/her own words.

Also its very idiotic for someone to be able to try telling me something, and saying stuff to console me, when she is trying to hide some idiotic truths in order to comfort me.

I hate liars.
I hate people who do cold wars for no reason.
I hate cold shoulders.
I hate morons who always think they're the biggest fucks.
I hate people who think just because they're doing * they own the world.
I hate people who don't consider how another person feels.
I hate people who avoids problems, leaving another person in the lurch (when the problem involves someone else) instead of solving the problem together.
I hate players.
I hate cheaters who toy on someone elses feelings.
I hate someone who hides things from someone else, even though that thing the person is hiding is majorly important and would make a huge impact on the other person's life.
I hate people who don't make things clear.

I hate LIARS LIARS FUCKING LIARS.
I hate..

Honestly if I carried on saying more "I hates", I would be describing a person and I guess I wouldn't wanna do that.

My life is the biggest, most fucked up thing right now but where are you?



(If you can't see/tell, it actually says "FUCK YOU".
And no, that is not my middle finger. I'm not THAT vulgar.)


Then again, looking at you now, I feel..
DISGUSTED.

:) there, I said it.
:):):):):)


But then again.. I hate myself.

For believing.
For trusting.
For doing everything we did.
For not thinking.
For thinking this is THE.
For believing this is THE.
For not telling myself.
For even trying in the first place.
For having faith.
For siding.
For standing up for.

For being there FOR.

For being a moron to have done everything stated above this "For".


Ge-m wants my family to move to Queenstown, near her place. Or Bukit Merah, since she wants to move out too.

Infact, I don't mind. I don't mind telling my parents to move out ASAP. I want to move far, far away from here. Just walking around my block makes me feel.. sad.

I want to cut my hair. Short.
Maybe one day I'll snap and go crazy, then taking a pair of scissors, chopping off my long hair.

That'll be cool.

-----------------------------------


Give me a while and I prolly will find out what's going wrong.

But for now, just let me be. I'm feeling damn fucked up but what can I say. Someone tell me if he/she wouldn't feel this way. Enlightened..






(Btw Key in this photo with unusually messy hair? HOT.)

----------------------------------------


Anyway, watched Monsters vs. Aliens on Friday after the Literature seminar for tackling the unseen with Quinnie, Aaron and Jack.

Freaking funny bunch of people. Have not had this much fun, smiled or laughed this heartily and openly as and when I wished for.. quite some time now. And it felt good. Thanks guys! A heartfelt thanks from me deep down from the bottom of my heart :)

FINALLY went to play Drummania with Aaron and Quin after Jack left! Sadly Wenfeng didn't come. :( was hoping he'd be free! I miss playing Dragon Blade especially. And screaming like a mad woman as I try playing Agnus Dei, to my friends' dismay.

Gonna play more Drummania with Aaron soon hopefully. Stupid noob, he just started out and he was playing a level 15+ song WITHOUT auto bass! Tyco.

------------------------------------------------


Finally joined my parents for badminton today. I've not been training for badminton for about.. 4 years.

It felt good to be playing again, even tho my parents were like my personal coaches, telling me not to flick the ball so hard, or to just gently push the shuttle over the net, or flicking it further back instead of trying to do a drop-ball.

All the kiddos are SO much better than me! Gwen jiejie old already.

I'm serious! They're what, short and cute Lil' pri 2 and 3 boys but when they smack the shuttle you'll be like.. *whoa*

Their smacks got more power than mine! And YL's playing is like gay already, watching him play is like a note to myself that it'll take me a long time before I'll be able to catch up.

They just left my house after another mahjong session.

Gonna go watch a movie with YL soon! I hope. He told me to buy NC16 tickets then he'll sneak in. Yeah he can pass off as a 16-year old. (No, he's not one of those primary school kids -- those are his brothers)


Its funny how I've known him all my life (I've known him since he was born. He's only 1-2 years younger), and I really know nothing much about him.


I strained my neck muscles after playing so much. :(
Now I can't turn my head to the left for more than 70 degrees?

----------------------------------


Swimming after school tomorrow hopefully. If not playing more badminton with my bro to practice, if not.. well, EXERCISING. Must lose weight since I've been doing emotional eating recently.

And I can't wait to go out on Tuesday with the ultimate people!

Celine and Rachel
. :)

Can't wait to have a nice dinner and catching-up session like we always do. Even though it gets awkward when its only me and Rae, I still love her so much!

Its always possible to tell them whatever is on my mind, or just be my weird self, because they won't freak out nor will they judge me for who I am based on what I am going thru or what kind of person I am now. No matter how dramatic I get, they hear me out and help me. We may have clashing personalities, but we still click and don't seem to bother much about our differences.

(*cough* except primary 5 and 6, right Rae? *cough*)

A pity is that we're not in the same schools now. We're all so busy that this movie and hanging-out session has been postponed so many times! Rae actually asked me to go book shopping with her but I had Chinese night classes at the time.

(Heehee, isn't the picture of Onew oppa cute? In my mind I keep calling him "Ohno-kun". Sigh, my inner Arashi fangirl-ness is fighting to come out!)

Well, never mind that fact. No matter what, I love you two!

No comments: