G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey honey-bunny,

Dad left me outside with the laptop and the TV switched on to WWE. Never get why anyone likes watching wrestling. Its such an uncouth and unrefined sport! To be exact its not a sport but acting, as explained by WWF years back.

Well during my time (I'm making myself sound old!), the famous wrestlers were The Rock, John Cena etc. Now they're.. Jeff Hardy? *clueless face*


Changing the topic, dearest A I hope you're fine.

No one can really understand heartbreak unless they've been thru it themselves. You told me once that you were 8 numbers away, well, so am I.

I don't know if this helps, but think of these quotes:
If you love something let it go free. If it doesn't come back, you never had it. If it comes back, love it forever. -Doug Horton

AND

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosen't, then it was never meant to be. -Anonymous
Those quotes really helped me think it thru.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090430191341AAgK3we

I just Googled the quote and came across this. The answers people gave really cute, useful and somewhat heartwarming.


Hm I seem to be digressing a lot..

Anyway I went to get my hair cut! Was really reluctant till I saw the shitty state my fringe was in. Got it trimmed. My hair's significantly shorter now and I miss my old hair! Gosh, this is why I'm always reluctant to cut my hair.

"Its much neater.. well at least it will be for the time being." -Dad

Yes its much neater but its now messier when tied up cuz my hair is getting curly again! Funny how my hair gets straighter as it gets longer..

Playing Maple now btw. Using my KoC, GeeeMinho.
Now I have GeeMinho and GeeeMinho.


Starting to eat lesser now YAAAAAY! Who shouldn't be (happy) when you're eating lesser but yet don't feel hungry. I know its a weird thing to say this but I feel happier not eating some meals at all.

At least I'm exercising more. Swimming every Thursday (hopefully) and badminton practice every Sunday. Will try to jog for 1 hour every day like I did everyday after our Chinese intensive night classes.

I want to go back to sail too - shall wait when training starts again.

Is it true that Mr Yeo is leaving MFSS at the end of this year? Belle was telling us that sailing's getting 2 new teachers -- one new Indian lady teacher and one new D&T teacher who sailed a laser before -- because Mr Yeo and Mr Chwee are leaving, one for NIE and another to further his studies respectively.

Mr Nara, we're counting on you!

I hope...

Sigh, training is so slackish now. Have absolutely no idea how so many sec1 juniors are consistently not appearing for CCA as it never really happens in sailing. I miss the seniors a lot right now. All the fun times! :)

No comments: