G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy belated 21st/22nd birthday Khunnie!

Ugh 2 birthdays and I forgot the most important one:


HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY NICHKHUN!!
:spam hearts here please:

Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove.

Aw so sweet, his fans decorated the JYPE office on the 23rd of June and sat there to wait for him to go into the office so that they could sing him a birthday song. AWW! I wish I were in Korea too, joining them.


Oh well. For SHINee's birthdays I'll be most glad if I could sit in SM Entertainment's office to wait for the boys!

Whoa, the time I go to bed is the time I hear other people's alarm clocks ringing, serious.


Well, hope you had a lovely birthday, 2PM's lovely Thai prince!
p.s. Don't like your new haircut. It suits Jae and Taec better.


No comments: