G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 25, 2009

Addicted to Khunnie and Wooyoung!

OH. MY. GOD.




2PM was in Singapore last year in November for the Kpop festival?!?! WHAT THE HELL!!! When I saw the pictures and realized that it was prolly a Singapore cab (Comfort, four numbers on the carplate..) I went to Google it and realized they were HERE! Damnit they were in SG!

My mouth freaking hung open for like, 10seconds. I roughly counted. Cuz I was reading the article with my mouth open. =.=

Why didn't I like Nichkhun earlier!! I would've been at the festival T_T Wonder Girls was there too wthwthwth how could I miss this!!

OKAY SHINee, you had better come to Singapore soon!
Do a tour or something I don't care!

Btw,



It was hilarious after Junsu messed up and Taec shouted at him. Junho was totally pissed tho and its like Wooyoung totally gave up when he plastered himself to the wall x) LOL Khunnie as usual the only composed one. :)

No comments: