G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Before you begin,
How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood on WikiAnswers.

Check it out!

---------------------------
Sometimes I really do wish I could go back to my life as a primary school kid, before boys got horny and girls got emotional.

I was thinking about the topic of friends earlier.

Some friends I've had, some friends I've lost. Some, I just can't be bothered. Some, I just want them back because I miss them.

Isn't it ALWAYS the case that.. your friends always forget what you do for them?

When things happen, they appreciate you being there for them and welcome your company.

Suddenly when you're in THE deep shit, they seem to forget. They leave you in the lurch and when you need them, question posed to yourself would be, "Where is that friend when I need him/her most?" they seemed to have forgotten your existence - just an empty, lifeless soul.


Could be anyone. But if you think its you, I believe you have a guilty conscious. :)


Okay, I believe I have a well-spent day to blog about! Sadly I don't have pictures because all were taken with my film camera (which Mubarak almost destroyed HAHA thank goodness), and Kerrie Wee hasn't uploaded them.


To begin, I would like to wish a happy birthday to the one-and-only,






EILEEN LEE YING-LING, BEANIE!

Needless to say, today (or yesterday, to be precise, since its now 1:21AM) is her special day.

Happy Sweet 16th Ah Lee!

Love having you as a friend. Thanks for being understanding and for being there for me now and then. Its amazing how we became close friends only this year.

Things that happened brought us closer this year, and I'm thankful for that. I have more to say but I'll leave it for you and you only ;)


Went to her place to surprise her at like 9:20AM. She was still asleep and in her pajamas.

AGEK presented her with her birthday cake -- which we painstakingly (exaggeration much intended!) baked and put pink icing on for her. Why I couldn't blog yesterday was cuz Cia and Kerrie came over to bake!

Haley was a good girl today, and alongside Eileen, was the main attraction and focus of our attention. Obviously Beanie was the star but oh well, limelights can be stolen!

.

.

.

Just kidding.

Sneaking in to someones room with a cake is so fun. We should do it more often, so watch out, friends of mine whose birthdays are approaching! HA HA HA ;)

Oh, and the transition on her face from Zzzzz to -.- to o.- to o.o to O____O HUH WHAT??!

I am so animated.

Cut the cake, had cake with chocolate eclairs and Milo. Yum yum yum!

Played and camwhored with Haley. Slacked around and I almost fell asleep cuz I slept so late yesterday! I've not been sleeping early at all. From sleeping at 3AM to sleeping at 6:30AM to sleeping at -current time- the past few days respectively, I don't think my brain will function if I keep this up.

Caught a bus to Bugis. Initial plan was to go to Kbox, but decided to shop instead. Went to Illuma but it was BORING LIKE SHIT. Walked down Haji Lane, which was amazingly quiet and rather peaceful.

Most shops were still closed cuz we got there around 1pm, so I felt bummed. So was Eileen -- she was expecting so much more from the famous Haji Lane!

Shopped at Bugis Village after that.


Went to Harbourfront Centre to meet the sailors. Took the purple line with Beanie, but I took it to Harbourfront while she to Punggol's side.

Supposed to join them for the movie to celebrate Teng's belated birthday, but already had plans to celebrate Beanie's. Took a bloody long time to find them cuz there were two Starbucks and I went to the one at Harbourfront Centre. =.=

Walked past the waiting place for people taking the ferry to Indo on the 3rd floor (?). Felt nice to see the huge full-length windows that allowed people to stare out to the sea and the ferries again. I like that spot, and believe I could camp there if there was ever a chance.

Sitting there at night is a nice feeling. I know cuz I ever sat there once with a person and it felt nice to see stars, the sea AND boats.

(I am a sucker for stars.)


Trained to Mubarak's to play street soccer, also transferred to the Circle Line. The whole time, Weiming and Mubarak (more WM) were trying to talk me into going to Singapore Poly instead of Ngee Ann Poly.

Watched the sweaty guys play soccer till about 10PM and walked home with Yuanlong, Justin Law and Lianghong. The rest cabbed back cuz they all lived in Bishan -- convenient.


When we walked past AMK Park, Lianghong wanted to go see if couples were fu- having sex. He said he saw couples doing that twice before. Me and Yuanlong were like "WTF YOU WANT US TO GO THERE TO SEE PEOPLE HAVE SEX??!"

Went anyway and saw no couples doing THAT, thank God! Saw many adult couples cuddling tho, and LH was like, "Wait till the park lights turn off..!"

Supposed to walk down with YL to the bus stop but I never really walk down that path. Only did so once or twice after work in December. The long path along the AMK MRT tracks.


Shall focus on the UEFA Euro U21 match between Sweden and Belarus now. Belarus was the country Arshavin used to play for, can tell from the jerseys I saw him in before.

They are getting sooooo trashed by Sweden tho.

10 more minutes! Shall Maple too.


GOODNIGHT!
Xo

p.s. I MUST SAY THIS:
BYE-BYE RONALDO, GOOD RIDDANCE TO YOU!

Lets hope Real Madrid pulls you down. ;) Ferguson doesn't really want you, at all.
(That goes to Tevez too.)

And happy belated birthday, Mom!

No comments: