G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 15, 2009

Facebook.. is a bastard


Human nature: To be trashed by those who are better than us.

Whoa, that randomly came to mind.. I guess I got trashed too much in badminton today by the kiddos, which is prolly not a good thing.

Parents had a mahjong session at Uncle KK's place after badminton practice so we came back late.

Tho I'm happy to say, I got my interest for badminton back again. Perhaps its due to the fact that its one of the only ways I can connect with my parents.

Can't wait to train next week.

Watched a stupid movie which Arnold Swarshwohroiwr-whateverhisname starred in. Me and Loongloong almost fell asleep, but we ended up in a Garfield-and-stuffed-toy radio toy fight in the movie room.. thing.

I am happy that I ate Kinder Bueno today! Yum yum.


I am pretty bored right now. Very tempted to go play Maple Story again but I know if I do that, I'll end up sleeping at 5AM -- if my eyes allow it.

Shall blog about my day with Zahra jiejie another time, when she uploads the pictures. She came over to my place that day thinking she'd spend it only making bazhang (rice dumplings) but little did she know..

Also, I lay in bed for about an hour because my stomach hurt after eating a slice of bread for breakfast that day. Mom made me drink Milo thinking it'd make me feel better but it just made my urge to go dashing into the toilet to puke, more. (Exactly how I felt when I had stomach flu/virus/whatever! in January, 'cept I really puked throughout the 4 days I was sick.)


p.s. Totally in love with the TV series Scrubs. Zach Braff was totally cute in season 1! Gonna go to HMV to get the DVD for the series soon. His birthday's April 6th!


p.s.s. Okay just found out he's not as good-looking now as he was in 2001. Still. I like the 2001 him. People grow old in 8 years - don't we all?

p.s.s.s. 4AM AND I AM STILL AWAKE OH GOSH. Gwen please go to sleep!

No comments: