G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, June 27, 2009

ONDUBU HOSPITALIZED?!



Just great, I wanted to go to sleep and went to Allkpop before I did and when I saw this I was like "OMGWTFBBQSHITONEWONDUBUUUUU!!!".

Its damn scary, he almost got hit by the light fixtures.

Thank God for Suju's Siwon and Kyuhyun. All SHINee fans are all thankful you saved our wonderful (kinda dangerous, to be exact) Ondubu.


I mean c'mon! How can a huge music award show like this have PEOPLE holding up the STRUCTURES THAT HOLD UP THE LIGHTING!!

Its not like they're poor, they can build such a nice stage! Why not BUILD PROPER LIGHTING STRUCTURES.


To be honest, SNSD's reaction is.. kinda funny. Tho I kinda reacted the same way except my mouth's kinda bigger. Ommmm.

Is Jessica crying? HA. Okay fine, sorry. I've always kinda held a grudge against her for scolding Hyoyeon unni during a practice session in their reality show Mnet Back To School that I watched when they just debuted. (Yeah I was a huge SNSD fan at that time only cuz of Hyoyeon, thanks to Youtube's videos of her and Lee Minyoung dancing.)

Oh well. Ondubu~, you really gotta look after yourself carefully!

First the fall which knocked your teeth out (and delaying SHINee's comeback at the same time, but not like that's an issue) and now this?

Onew Condition has got to stop, honestly!

Its like the Earth hates him or something. Even during THAT Music Bank performance, he slipped at 0:28 of the video. Poor dude. :(

No comments: