G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yogurt

I am eating Meiji's strawberry yogurt!

There are like huge strawberry bits! Thats the reason why I love strawberry milk tea - the strawberry bits!


I just had the weirdest dream.

I openly shouted at a person and we sorta had this fight in school, which was damn cool actually.

The sec4 sailors were in my dreams too I DON'T KNOW WHY. It was like, deja vu? Cuz it was during the times I used to eat recess with them everyday. We were just sitting there laughing damn loudly like no one's business. I woke up smiling cuz of that I swear. Gosh I really love those people.

Which reminds me, Ryan! I'm so gonna beat you in Chinese dude!

Yeah we kinda made this bet-thing that we'd tell each other our Chinese results first thing on the day we got 'em back and see who scores higher. Was during the last day of camp success during our break after the DPA talk haha. He's such an idiot, really :P

I wanna watch Scrubs right now and end this I-haven't-watched-the-last-episode misery!


And CS- its CHOI Minho my Maple char's named after, not Lee Minho! :(

No comments: