G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 25, 2009

KPOP

Hahah believe it or not, 2AM and I'm texting Syafiqah and Ciping.

Talking to CP about this Saturday.

A few people smsed me last minute to cancel today. Still glad that there are people going! 3rd 1E'06 gathering.. Can't believe how time flies with these people. Like sitting with them every morning (except this year I've been almost-late every morning) to chat till we have to move to the hall.

..WHAT ARE ALL THESE AUDITIONSEA SONGS DOING ON MY iPOD??!


I have no idea why I've been so free. I'm supposed to be studying right now and like, piling books on top of my head literally. Yet I'm texting away, choreographing dances and playing badminton! A tad bit too carefree a life for a Secondary 4 student, no?

3 people already asked me to watch Transformers, all in the same day!
I want to go with all 3. Okay, maybe 2.

Oh, now iPod's playing Into The Night, by Santana. I love this song.

SHINee FIGHTING!
(Post on top of this please.)


p.s. Happy birthday D.H.L

No comments: