G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, June 03, 2009

SHINee picture spam (you may skip this)

Watching Windy City on KBS World now while eating chicken soup udon again since I have nothing to do. Okay no I'm watching Arirang TV now. Windy City is so boring. Hopefully Arirang shows some things about singers :D

My dad just came back and told me again that I was going for my blood test today at 4:30pm.

This time he meant it, cuz he told my mom to book it already WTF. I was like "HUH WHY CANNOT ANOTHER DAY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE!" and he was like "Wah how long you wanna drag! Another day I no time. So today."

And then I started crying. =.=


(You may skip this part.. SHINee fans only! :D)

I just realized how much SHINee has changed since their debut to now.

When they first debuted. Their first Replay (Noona Neomu Yeppo) cover.

I remember thinking Key looked weird and gayish cuz of his dressing. The only person I liked then was Jonghyun cuz I found out we were both April 8th babies. And a bit of Taemin cuz we were both 1993-ers.

If I'm not wrong, their debut performance on Mnet Inkigayo.
Think most groups debut on Inkigayo. SNSD debuted with a performance there too. Or was it on Mnet's Countdown?

Promoting Replay (Noona neomu yeppo).



(CAN YOU SEE HOW TALL MINHO IS!!!
181CM!!! And I bet he's taller now cuz he was 181cm while filming Yunhanam, and that was when he was what, 16? 17 in the States maybe. He was still schooling and his uniform is damn cute!
MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND MUST BE MINHO OPPA'S HEIGHT :D)


All grown up :):):)

Making of Juliette MV:




Pre-debut pictures! I like the one of him in his uniform and the one beside it.



Short hair..


To long hair..


Wth. Okay. :)

To super short hair :\


Not saying that I don't like his new look. But Jonghyun oppa lost so much of his cuteness that he had as a skinny typical SHINee boy before becoming so buff and manly. :(

Yeah I know I like skinny boys rather than muscular boys.

But now I prefer Minho slightly more, he still has the cute-factor :)
Especially when he smiles. Like wtf *faints* Jonghyun oppa's smile is nicer of course, but now he's too manly? :(








Even my lovely maknae Taemin! My dongsaeng by 3 months :( he now has long hair and dyed it brown. He even made it curly for the Juliette MV I think. I was like Wtf where's your mushroom head? Or post-mushroom head.

From this..
(I WANNA LIVE IN THEIR DORM DAMMIT. I remember the brown-striped walls haha.)


To messy mushroom head.


To curly long-haired dude.



To this.

Taeminnie's birthday is coming soon! July 18th. My ONLY dongsaeng in SHINee.

Onew and Key too! After finishing all the episodes of SHINee's Yunhanam Reality Show, I started liking Onew and Key more. Mommy Key :D and "No matter what he does, its Onew Condition~" (the members made up that song for him cuz he's always cracking cold jokes and tripping over things)

Tofu Onew oppa!


I LOVE that gaze of his :D

Key oppa. :)
Also Key unnie hahaha.

Okay I miss my old SHINee but I love Minho so much now! :D

MINHO SARANGHAE! *does heartshape thing*


If my mom gets me the Reebox Reverse Jam Monopoly set shoes that Onew wore for A.Mi.Go's MV in exchange for me going to the blood test, I will agree like, immediately. :)


No comments: