G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Always the view of your back.

"But to find out the truth about how dreams die, one should never take the word of the dreamer."


Must get out of an old habit. Habits die hard.


I am downloading Maple Story currently. Oh the horror. Gratitude goes to people like Jody, Joey, a bit of Aaron and Quinnie who talked me into playing or made me psyched about it.


Disgust goes out to morons; sarcasm goes out to mindless fools.

To be blinded by one so 'shiny', I could never feel.
Falling into a trap of one so gracious, I could never tell.
Deaf was what the sweet music made of me, for I never saw the real in your demonic soul.

'Tis calls for a round.

Finally I believe I have found myself, lost somewhere in this dark abyss.
Apprehensive of the self-enlightenment, I could never feel more lost.
You have proven yourself to be so true.

Then again, realization comes with question.



p.s. Apologetic and remorse are feelings felt concurrently today, for I spent 1 hour of the Bio lesson today hiding in the toilet.. listening to my iPod and having a heart-to-heart session with Jody.

Btw, Syafiqah, Jani, Bev, Alex, Gah, Joey, Jody and Beanie - Thanks.

No comments: