G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, June 20, 2009

Haji Lane

Shall blog about things I should've blogged about days back!


So that day, I spent 1 hour plus lying on my bed, stomach started hurting very badly after eating one slice of bread for my breakfast. Drank Milo but it made my urge to dash for the toilet to puke more.

Went out with Zahra jiejie. Plan was, first stop - IT Fair @ Suntec City. Second stop - Haji Lane. Third stop - Wheelock @ Orchard to go to Browhaus.


In the end we left at late so we skipped the IT Fair.

We took a train down. Contemplated trying out the new Circle Line but decided it was too much of a hassle.



But when the train reached Bishan, we just hopped off without even knowing where to go.


Zahra jiejie bought like 6 hairbands from Soon Lee, all $12.90 each and some 19bucks I think.

Saw Winteng's email and name on their mailing list and immediately messaged her. Turns out it really was her (and I gave her quite a scare) and we met on the streets.



Ice Cream at PLUCK.
After that it was the Ohsofickle boutique and then Loft, which is now my fav shop in Haji Lane!




I WANNA EAT YOUUUUU.

No I don't.

(Was looking at the Black Devil camera, pondering whether to get it or not.)

Carrying my Dad's old film camera, manufactured in 1980's.

On our way back from Haji Lane there was an angmoh and a Chinese man (both old) chatting and when I walked past he said, "Hey, thats a really nice camera you got there."

Zahra jiejie told me, "He's from your dad's time probably. Thats why he thinks you have great taste in cameras!"

She bought for herself the keychain camera ($24) and bought for me my Black Devil camera ($60).

Went to Browhaus @ Wheelock and after that went for dinner at Sun and Moon.



Damn atas-looking place heehee. Our bill was like 70+bucks for 2 people? Felt bad cuz she keeps treating me, so I paid for my beef soba.

I look too excited, given the fact that its just a bowl of beef soba. Really, really yummy bowl of beef soba. Oh well. I think I look damn shag too (SEE. THE. EYEBAGS!); guess I haven't been getting much sleep at all these past few days/weeks.


Okay need to go bathe. Supposed to reach Aunty Belinda's place by 7 for dinner but I'm not even ready and its like raining.

Crap, my stomach's starting to hurt.

No comments: