G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, June 12, 2009

Hungry......


Is something I shouldn't be.. or at least I shouldn't be when its 12:34AM.

I'm playing Maple halfway now actually, came out to find some guides because I totally forgot what stats to add for an assassin-wannabe! Speak of STM. Sigh.

But I ended up clearing up my Bookmarks and blog-browsing.. so my poor character is now hanging on a pole, with half a HP bar. Hopefully the mushrooms haven't jumped high enough to get her.

Btw, its GeeMinho on Eridanus/Delph. Add!!!!!!! *pulls out own hair as a threat*

(I ended up browsing this baking blog.. came across cinnamon rolls -- my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE food since young -- and was thinking, "If it was in the afternoon now I'd totally make a trip down to NTUC and get ingredients to bake it!!")


Yeah, no one knows that my fav is cinnamon rolls. It was and has always been, sadly this franchise selling cinnamon rolls closed down years back. There was one branch in Bishan.. not J8 but the central area. Downstairs the old 2 stories NTUC. Miss it like hell!

*cough* Um, thought you might want to *cough* get a glimpse at The World's Best Foodstuff as by Gwen.

ADMIT IT AREN'T YOU HUNGRY TOO!!!!!!


I feel like a sick puppy right now, next week prolly going to see a Chinese doctor for my headaches, or when I'm done with my medication from the English doctor. Not liking the feeling of taking medicine after medicine, health supplement after health supplement.


Speaking of sick puppies, Haley fell sick today :(

Eileen was texting me about it. Really feeling quite sad for Beanie cuz.. I've never seen her put in so much effort and love into taking care of something! (haha honestly)

So when Beanie told me what happened my face was literally ":o"

Haley, get well soon and stop worrying Beanie :)


Omg I've eaten my 2nd pack of strawberry fruit biscuit. It may be a small packet of 3 small biscuits, but they may be more lethal than they really seem! Small, evil, fattening things!!!

Meh. You know whats weird? I seem to have gained weight, but when I weighed myself I'm actually still the same weight. Dropped a bit, infact.


My motivation to myself! Right beside Minho oppa's face.. heehee.

Just to tell myself, too, that I gotta fight for my dreams no matter how much people take it as a joke. Even my parents.

Still, who cares?

I'll prove them ALL WRONG. One day they'll stop laughing when I've finally got it right.




I've had this dream since primary 6, and have been pretty stuck to it ever since. Not gonna give it up cuz my idol's BoA Kwon! (ever since primary 3 she has been. Haha)











To psych myself.

I love...

CHEMISTRY.

NOT.

Ugh this is not working. I am seriously trying to brainwash myself into liking chem.

I need to excel in it!

Or Ruixing will suffer for the many, MANY chem lessons to come, since he and Nic are like my tutors. Mr Lim shouldn't have grouped me with him, I'm like totally killing him.

Oh well, its a slow, torturous yet blood-less and impatient death.


Very happy with my wall, though.

Gives me that kick to study.
Ah, SHINee I do love you so!

(Yes! That's what I love!!)



You can totally see all my pimples breaking out.

Studying Chem is no joke.
Especially when you suc- are not good in it.

Ah freak, I think I need to sleep earlier.
Pimples come to girls who sleep late.


4 pills and 1 nose spray to take/use before I can go to sleep.

I still don't believe I have sinus!

Oh well, I want to have a nice rest tonight. Geared up for a boring day tomorrow! Le sigh.. not. Happy that Camp (un)Success is over, whoopie-dee!


Ciaos A.Mi.Go.s, goodnight!
Xo


p.s.


DIE, DIE, DIE, SHIGEHHHHHHH!
Kudasai..?

No comments: