G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Find someone that makes you go, "10점 만점에 10점!"

10점 만점에 10점! Yeh I've been spamming this line everywhere today.

Couldn't get the MV or the song out of my head today.

Sat in Dad's new car for the first time on the way for badminton practice. I LOVE his car, it can connect and play my iPod's songs! Which, btw, my dad totally said was crap songs, but still. The base. was like, "Whoa!" and he even wanted to turn it up.

Starting badminton lessons this week probably. Can't wait! But Loongloong's not coming this Tuesday so I start next week onwards when the school's schedule's more stabalized.

Eileen's joining me after O's! Can't wait to train with her.


Just printed out the new timetable and felt that life sucks.

Life sucks when your printer sucks.

Okay not really, but it sucks when school's about to reopen.

1) No more spending the week watching SHINee and 2PM videos
2) No sleeping at 7AM yet not caring cuz the next day I can wake up at 12pm.
3) No more using of laptop the whole day
4) NO MORE SLACKING.

Sigh I feel deprived already.

Singapore government is ridiculous in the sense that they are making us go back to school for lessons even though the germ could spread to the whole level within a morning assembly if someone is affected. SUCKAS. Results over health to them. SUCKAS. So competitive for what.

Alrighty, chiong chiong chiong! Prelims then O's, gambatte ne!

I luffs watching Lets Speak Korean on Arirang. Woohoo gain more Korean knowledge. Been watching Arirang and KBS till like 4am for the past few days. Get super gittery and squealy when I see SHINee/2PM.

I want to go to Korea to see them so bad! SG should have Kpop Fest again this year, would so totally go.

SG sucks, can't even find my Reebok Reverse Jam here.

Oh btw, the 1E'06 mini gathering was awesome. Da bombzzz.

1) Ciping lost his specs.
2) Deyuan got made fun of the moment he took his shirt off.
3) Saw a guy from MF who graduated already, thought he didn't know me, but he told Ah-hong he did LOL.
4) Saw Lianghong in the same group of friends as that guy.
5) Got introduced to his friends as "Asshole".
6) Played water captain's ball with Lianghong and his poly friends.
7) Ate Ben&Jerry
8) Played more beach volleyball! Miss my time in ATS as a volleyballer.
9) Left Sentosa at 8 plus.
10) Ate dinner at 10:30pm with the girls, minus Sylvie and Jody.
11) Gossiped and 'vented' till like 11:20pm
12) Found out that me and Shirei have a lot in common.
13) Got home to find Loongloong etc. still here.
14) MEL PASSED TO AUNTY TUN MY ROMEO ALBUM AND POSTER FOR ME!!!

Roughly my day. Loved it.

The girls are planning to get together every week to study, cuz they offered to help me with Chem :) aw thanks guys! Then after studying we'll cook lunch, give ourselves a short break and go to the gym.

Amazingly, I connected with them more than I could ever imagine. Kinda happy that some people backed out cuz it just made this day a bonding day.

Thanks for letting me be myself infront of all of you girls. It was lovely to see a true group of friends after so much drama and shit. Megahearts!

Xo

No comments: