G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 25, 2009

SHINee picture spam, more tomorrow I need Zzzs





MY LITTLE MUSHROOM HEAD OF A TAEMIN!



Can imagine him saying,

"Onew hyung, I love you ^_^"


I love this picture of Jonghyun!
Peckkhee, I know you want it ;)

Yup, this is the JH I miss so much. :(

I'm still hunting for those Reeboks!

Who is this girl. Not another noona please. UGH SHINee DON'T DO THIS TO ME!













I realized the only person in SHINee I don't bother keeping much pictures of is Key.

-----------------------------------------------

EEEEEEEEP!
(sorry, I know 'EEEEP's are annoying)

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!
Darling on SNSD's Gee MV set! Oh gosh he was so cute then.

Still is, but now he's cute + hot.

MINHO YOU MAKE ME NUTS.

Can't imagine having a boyfriend cuz.. how can one girl possibly get to crazy over one boy and have a boyfriend at the same time! Ah Minho you're the best!

On another note.. How can SNSD change THIS much?!

When I first saw this, I was like shocked:
1) Where's Taeyeon? (For a leader she's positioned really in the shadows)
2) Why is Yuri standing in the middle??
3) Sunny, WHERE ARE YOU!!
4) Hyoyeon why are you so different, no longer hip hop-like :(
5) Sooyoung is hotter now!


Technically, I hate it when idol groups go on hiatus for a while and come back with a totally new image. I've not been keeping track of SNSD prolly cuz I've been so into SHINee now, but still their group shot just weirded me out.

Good example would be SHINee's ROMEO album comeback. Its so sad seeing them changed so much and Taeminnie's so much thinner now! THAT PICTURE that people said made him look like a beggar!

THIS DARNED PICTURE.

Well he does look damn hot now and lost his nickname of Mushroom Head, but still.. hm.

I totally started liking Minho more after I saw ROMEO. Maybe cuz Jonghyun's changed so much, and its expected cuz he's very fond of his looks and its VERY obvious ^_^

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/best_idol_group_leader_goes_to/

CRAP ALL YOU NETIZENS!
(Okay, joking, just joking, chill.)

But.. how can you be so cruel as to vote Onew as the last?! 234 votes? You gotta be kidding me. Onew's like the most caring leader ever, should've seen him comforting SHINee whenever they got so emotional or something.

And the "Everything he does, its Onew Condition~!" song by SHINee is just proof how he's goofy yet a good leader. :)

Actually, he's somewhat like Ohno! Names even. Onew oppa, Ohno-kun. Both goofy and blur, yet when situations arise, they're like the best leaders ever.

Anyways JAE GOT 2ND! And Taeyeon unni, you go girl!
Yeah, Jaebeom from 2PM. Happy! And there's a girl group called 4Minutes. I am about to kill myself.

WHY IS THERE A FEMALE VERSION OF EVERY POSSIBLE KOREAN BOY IDOL GROUP?!

SNSD = SuJu
CJSH The Grace = DBSK
Crystal (yet to debut) = SHINee

Note: I AM GOING TO HATE CRYSTAL WHEN THEY DEBUT. I THINK.

4Minutes.. possibly 2PM's female version?

Still finding a Big Bang and SS501 female version. People are saying that there are female versions for both.



Aw their reactions- SO CUTE! Especially Jonghyun's smile. Makes me miss the old him.



1:23 Taemin's mic got covered by his jacket AW! While watching this I was trying so hard not to squeal especially during Minho's rapping part cuz its 4AM now and my dad will kill me if he realizes I'm still awake.



Juliette parody; MUST WATCH, ITS DAMN FUNNY!

SHINee FIGHTING!

No comments: