G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Re:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/gunners-greatest-50-goals

I'm actually waiting for the Gunners' Greatest 50 Goals, A.K.A. GGG. Goal 47 will be announced later. I believe that among the top 5 goals, one will be one of the 4 goals Arshavin scored against Liverpool during the glory match. So I'm excitedly awaiting the announcement for the top 5, July 27th to July 31st. Heehee.

Arshavin's also O2's player of the month, yay Arshie!


Went to play Drummania with Aaron. He introduced me to Beatmania and I guess I'll get hooked to it eventually :\ I missed playing DM a hell lot, so I played a lot just now. Managed to finish Timepiece Phase II basic mode!!!!! Very happy.

Now to try finishing Agnus Dei. ;)


Ate KFC with him, like after 19839323442282900 years!

"I feel like eating spicy chicken. Where's KFC? You gonna say 'Its fattening.' and not eat, right?"

"Yeah. Think I won't eat or prolly get cheese fries."

In the end I ate the Shrooms burger meal.

Came back and played badminton with my bro even though my arm muscles still hurt from Sunday's intensive badminton training.


Watching this Korean chef peel fruits with his knife. He does it damn fast and can even peel a watermelon!


Umma's birthday is coming soon, and I still have no idea what to bake for her. Dad was jokingly telling us last night that he'll bring her to eat $2 cha kuay tiao.

(to my Mom) "You always say its the thought that counts, right??"


No idea what to do/get for upcoming friends' birthdays either.


Need to plan 1Endeavour'06 gathering @ Sentosa soon! Ah busy bee. Still wondering if I should go for Bev and Gah's BBQ on the 14th.

By the way, 1Endeavourians, the gathering would most likely be on the 3rd week, so keep yourselves free. Have to discuss with the rest and confirm the date first yeah. Guys please take note too (Aaron told me for them its always "Confirm the date liao then tell me".)

By request, we're having it at Sentosa this time instead of it being at my place. Some people even want BBQ but there aren't pits there. :(




OKAY.


Shower.


And study.


Korean horse racing commentators are amazing. Kudos to them for speaking like.. 420 words in 30 seconds.


p.s. STILL EXCITED FOR MY ROMEO ALBUMMMMM. Minho and Key's hot pictures!

No comments: