G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 04, 2009

Aigo..


Just downloaded a hell lot of SHINee videos and put them into my iPod.

Minho oppa's voice is so deep! I love listening to him rap.. watched that video over and over again but I'm still not tired of it. I LOVE it when he "Shh" twice at the end. There's another video where Jonghyun tried to copy MH's "shh" and it came out damn cute/funny.



Taemin dongsaeng crying cuz he misses his family. Especially his brother.. Aw.

Which reminds me of some questions I've been posing to myself recently.

Will I ever be able to stand the fact that I'll have to be out of the country to train for years in order to chase my dreams, leaving family behind. Will I be able to take living alone or something.. poor Taeminnie, looking at him cry I was like.. :( good reflection of how most SM peeps in training or already debuted have to live apart from family.

Reminds me of Nichkhun! Him being an American-Vietnamese..

I was watching Arirang TV yesterday and this morning (replays) and I loved the segment of 2PM! Nichkhun's English was.. should I say perfect? No slang or anything but at least he could speak it. One of them kept screwing up and on Take 3 he went "I know the weather now is hot. From time to time some of you would wanna take off your clothes-" and the rest cut in by going "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!!" and all playfully bashed his shoulders.

Shall get to know 2PM more -- already downloaded their Again & Again track from 2:00PM Time For Change.

Still hunting for my SHINee's SHINee - The Second Album ROMEO.


Some scans from the album -- I FREAKING LOVE THEM!

Minho oppa is such an awesome model, no?

Gonna use them to make my new blogskin. So tired of seeing this white and green one. Or if I'm lazy I'll just change the image.


















Aigoo! SHINee's always playing that game (the image where some of them were sitting on the others' backs)!! Poor Taemin, he's carrying Jonghyun oppa! I bet after becoming so buff Jonghyun's pretty heavy.. furthermore Taemin's so light :X

There's more actually, but I doubt anyone would wanna see more..

So yeah. Gonna upload them all into my phone and print them out. I already printed 5 out that day with my mom but shouldn't have used the Enhance function on the machine.. it sharpened the photos and they all turned out with pixellated backgrounds wtf. So I'm reprinting those photos too!

No comments: