G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 22, 2009

Sweltering hot

My parents are thinking of buying a Wii after we played Rabbids at Garian's. But now they're saying since me and my bro's major exams are coming they don't really want to. Aw shucks!

I'm excited cuz my parents want me to go for badminton classes with Loongloong! He was pestering me the whole time we were practising yesterday. "Eh join us for badminton lessons leh!" Yaaaayz. Private class so 80bucks omg. But one thing I won't be able to stand is the physical training before the playing part.

Uncle Henry was like saying (cuz I didn't join my parents for dinner as I stayed back to play somemore and watch the kids play till 8pm), "You're addicted to badminton already ah Gwen! You like the feeling of smashing right?"

Then uncle KK told him, "Yeah next time she'll like smashing at her mommy and daddy too!"

Told my parents to book a badminton court every week so we can play and train. EXCITED!

Then again, if I go for badminton classes, every Sunday I'll be playing badminton from 2pm to 8pm. And if my parents book a court every week day..

OMG AWESOME I TOTALLY DON'T MIND!

My Mom got me a new grip from Loongloong's coach yesterday. Bright yellow! Matches my racket! Btw my bro just bought a new Nano Arc-something- 55 racket yesterday which is damn dumb! Cuz now he has like 4 expensive rackets? One Nano White and one spare! Walao, I only got one expensive racket can. Not even a spare.

(And my parents say I spend a lot on sailing. Yeh see who's spending more? His rackets+badminton bag totals up to like $450+ okay.)

Okay should stop talking about badminton now.


I'm annoyed tho cuz my mom changed my tuition to Wednesday without telling me. I woke up with a very bad headache again and she was like, "Are you sure you can annot? Want me to make the time to 10AM?"

So tuition from Sunday, changed to Monday, changed to Wednesday. Ugh. I feel so bad. Sorry Vincent!

But to be honest I'm dreading tuition nowadays. Perhaps its cuz I don't have any motivation. I don't like tuition. Sigh. Must get my enthusiasm for Emath back!

No comments: