G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lala lalalalala, be my lady

Watching Music Bank on KBS World; now its Suju with Its You.

Before I begin,


R.I.P Michael Jackson
25th June 2009

An icon in music; the King of Pop.
The person who does the moonwalk so perfectly that no one can achieve (that standard).

Tho I never liked him for his whee-I'm-gonna-throw-my-baby-whose-head's-wrapped-in-a-towel-down-the-building antics (and I most certainly thought he had gone mad), he really was an inspiration and inspired so many and was the person who infected dancers with his unique style.

My mom just said while watching SHINee on Music Bank, "Their dance style a bit like Michael Jackson hor?"
And I suddenly recalled that days back, I read a comment saying, "SHINee's members are like mini-Michael Jacksons from their dances."


Anyway, back to topic. SHINee just went on just now. You should've heard the screaming fangirls! The artists after and before them (besides Suju) all didn't receive as much love from the audience. ;)

Nevertheless I was grinning like an idiot and called my Mom out. She was talking about Jonghyun's new haircut and how she prefered it when it was longer. YES MY MOM ACTUALLY LIKES SOMETHING I LIKE THAT IS NOT BADMINTON!

ONEW'S TALKING NOW! The emcee was like talking about SHINee and Suju vying for 1st place.

QUICK, ANNOUNCE THE WINNER! I WANNA SEE JONGHYUN CRY!
(I got pictures of this)











Not that I'm sadistic.. but I was always wondering when I'd see this scene. Must've been very touching cuz of Minho and Onew :)



AHAHAHAHA-
SHINee WON WITH JULIETTE!


I was hoping around my living room. Can't help it! And yup got to see Jonghyun oppa cry. Aw, cute yet a bit dramatic. Oh well, he always is/was.

Okay, KBS is now showing The Road Home. This will be a good episode so I must watch it! After downloading all the Korean songs I want to, that is. So seeya!

Excited for 1E'06 mini-gathering tomorrow morning!
10AM at AMK Hub yeah?


Xo

p.s. I just watched 2PM's 10 out of 10 MV and I realized..

..I saw this before on MTVAsia last year.

I recognised it cuz of the starting where the girl walks into a hotel and walks past the 2PM guys one by one.



JUST. WATCH. IT!
(Btw, the girl at the end is Yoobin from Wonder Girls. No wonder she looked so familiar.)

Khunnie and Wooyoung were so cute in this MV! I laughed so hard at the Wooyoung and Junsu serving the girl part, damn funny! x)

I think I'm starting to like Wooyoung just as much as I like Khunnie, which is bad! And I'm starting to find Chansung quite handsome after watching the reality show HotBlood.

Okay the main point of this is.. WHY DIDN'T I KNOW IT WAS THEM!!!!!!

Again, for the 2nd time already! Wish I liked them earlier, really. Would've gone to Kpop festival last year in SG!

Lala lalalalala, pretty lady~
Lala lalalalala, be my laaaady!

Heehee such an addictive line!

No comments: