G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sleepless, hungry, HORRENDOUS nights like these..

Ughzxzxzxzxz I am liek teh most terrible thing right about now!!!

I'm hungry @ 5:48AM, yet my stomach hurts like *cringes face*. Not period cramps, honey. My head's hurting like shit (ah, for a moment there I swear, I thought this headache problem of mine for years has finally been cured). Must be like all my 'owed' headaches all coming to me at once omg...

I totally can't sleep and I am looking like crap.

You know.. night cream/moisturizers (omg I even spelt that word wrong!) and sleepless nights don't go well together??! Yeh they don't go well together at all!

Now I look horrible. Ugh wanna bang a wall and die now kthxbye.

(If only I could stay up this late mugging, I'd be the world's mugg-iest person.)

Oh ge-pek and ge-m totally told me that my Dad shouldn't impose his beliefs onto me when it comes to religion! Ha! Cuz I told them my dad doesn't want me going to church thats why I stopped.

Really feel like going back. 'Cept now things have changed so much I think I'd be embarassed to go back cuz I'd be clueless. Is there a Deyi cg? Hahaha doubt there's a Mayflower cg. Ah Yining and Wenzhen I miss you so!


NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT.

No comments: