G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy 300th day, 2PM!

I hope a miracle will happen cuz Blogger refuses to upload any of my photos.

Or, its more like it says my pictures are uploaded but they don't show it. So I know it isn't.

Firstly,

HAPPY 300TH DAY, 2PM!
Lovelovelovelovelove to all the oppas of 2PM!

Especially to Nichkhun and Wooyoung oppa, you know I love you the most! Okay and Junsu, Chansung, Junho and Jaebeom!

Sorry Taec, not much love for you :P

(Picture here. Paint a picture of it - a newspaper cutting with all of 2PM's faces and messages from 7 fangirls below their photos. Ommmmmmmm..)

Yeah whats the point of blogging when there are no photos! No photos meaning I GOT the photos, but my blog doesn't.

And another note, a bigass thanks to Cheryl for getting me Audio Technica headphones!

Haha been saying how much I wanted one, just couldn't bear to spend any money on such stuff. My mom doesn't like me spending on such stuff too I guess. So she got me a pair when we went to J8 2 days back, where she also treated me to sushi! Damn, luckily I dragged her to Suki Sushi cuz she initially wanted Sakae. 20bucks alright, no kidding!

So here's a shoutout to her! Thanks so much! I know I thanked you 2 flight of escalators down, but still, THANKS! :)


SORETHROAT'S KILLING ME. I think I'm falling sick, think I got a slight fever before recess when it started raining. I was freezing, putting my hands under my legs for warmth. Told Beanie, "Omg its damn cold!" and was telling me not to exaggerate cuz it wasn't that cold. Haha.

Shouldn't have eaten the wedges. Craved for it but regretted it cuz my throat is dying now. First time I drank up 3 bottles of water BEFORE 9AM, in school. Amazing or not?

Think I will be joining the hip hop competition.

Also will try out for Direct Poly Admission (DPA). The NP magazine thing came in today and I was reading it, DPA section literally screaming out at me.

Yep, guess this is how bad I want to get in.

Of course, it will be awesome if I try for SP also. Weiming and Mubarak will be so proud LOL. Then I'll join the sailing team there and trash the president like WM and Mubarak mentioned. Can't believe its so easy to trash someone :\

Sigh, saw the Lasalle building two days back. It was only one side of it, but it was so beautiful already. I thought it was a shopping mall, and mistook it for Iluma cuz I was in Bugis. Till I realized I've seen a picture of this building somewhere.. and realized it was from the Lasalle website.

I really want to go to Lasalle / NAFA!

No comments: