G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, July 03, 2009

Sorry but I just lost all respect for you as a father.

Tell me how much you know about me and my aspirations.

"You're older, I expect you to take more responsibility. Do you even know what you want to be?"

Yeah hell do I know what I want to be.

But do you know that what I want to be is what you look down on? You say its nothing but a hobby -- do you KNOW how hard I practice? How hard I train? Till you stopped me?

I'm done trying to please you and be the perfect goody daughter who listens and does what you want me to do. So what if I want to go to an Arts school? So what if I want to be in another country when I'm older? You want me to study hard and go to a JC. I WON'T. Okay?

I know my dreams better than yours and don't diss them just cuz YOUR dreams couldn't be fulfilled.

No comments: