G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 09, 2009

''Believe in your <3''

Believe it or not i'm sweating twice as much as I would during PE.. and it has only been 10mins or so.

Giving my all into practice now. I don't care what people say, this is important to me cuz I'm keeping it hidden from my parents (to prevent shame maybe) so that I can prove to them something they've mocked and looked down on me for. Competition's in a week's time and I'm not done with my choreo. Jang Wooyoung of 2PM's video gave me inspiration (thank you Woogoo oppa!!), so I'm done with the first song, which was initially quite a boring choreo (no one wants to watch a boring choreo to the start of a performance right? *Thinks of the H3 concert*)

If anyone's free next Friday, come down to show me some love :) Maximum of 10 suppprters per competitor. More details later, my 5mins break is up and I'm blogging with my phone.

I agree with my Mom- why can't I be as dedicated with my studies as I am with dance/computer stuff?

Well, after this competition.. Its time to give my all in terms of studies. I won't let you down, teachers! I'll prove to everyone that I know what I'm doing!

No comments: