G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Save Energy Save Earth!



I shall force you to watch this cuz they are all so cute! EVEN Taec. And Wooyoung -- too cute for words. Pillar cannon was funny :)

Must studyyyyyyy.

Didn't go to school today cuz I woke up at 4am with my stomach hurting like nuts. Couldn't go back to sleep until around 5-ish? Then my maid woke me up again. Sigh. Now when I eat anything or drink water it'll add on to the pain, which is really weird. Somewhat like the last time when my Mom was making rice dumplings and I ate biscuits.. hurts a lot.

Beanie told me Mdm Suhailah changed our seating arrangement for English class!

Now I don't like English lessons anymore :(

No comments: