G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, July 17, 2009

Sims 3

I'm so bored! Headache's coming back. I tried to play the Sims 3 disc that Cheryl lent me, but it'd hang whenever I was done making a Sim/furnishing a room! Like, "Oh perfect face! Okay I'm done!" *hangs*

So much for being laptop-friendly.

So I shall go back to using the internet. I just read some of my old MSN chat logs and was really feeling damn crap about one. So I deleted it HAHA.

Seeing my new shoes in the box beside the shoe rack really makes my heart pain! When will I ever get to wear it, huh? I feel like crap now cuz at this time I would be having dinner outside to celebrate actually participating in the competition. Hell, this kind of things have happened twice already.

Off to practice. Bye!
(Omo, I actually typed "Buy")

No comments: