G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, July 10, 2009

Again, and Again, and Again..

2PM IS HAVING A JOINT PERFORMANCE WITH 4MINUTES.

Can I say puke or can I just say puke?!

Those idiotic WG-wannabes (omo! "SG-Wannabe" - it's a group - and "WG-wannabes".. get it? HAHA) better not lay a hand on our 6-to-8-pack-abs oppas, or we will hate 4Minutes. For life. This joint performance won't up your popularity much, wannabes. You're a rookie group performing with a idol group. Even though I like the song "Hot Issue", I'll say this alright- 4Minutes can't rap for nuts.

1) Determined to lose weight
2) Might be freestyling for my competition instead of doing a choreography
3) So much to do, so little time!


Yes, I still don't believe I shrank by 2cm and gained weight. I swear, I actually lost weight! And how can someone shrink so much in a year? Each year they say I'm shrinking.

Today was by far the worst day in school. BECAUSE OF MY FLU. I spent the whole day sniffling and every bit of saliva I swallowed hurt my throat, even now. I'm even having cough now, which really adds on to the "this sucks!" factor. It was dry cough and now its phlegm-cough, both of which I hate.





Spent today's Chinese period seated beside Wooyoung SINGING 2PM SONGS. Alex (who was sitting beside me) was grimacing as we kept doing the Again & Again dance moves- the ones me and Manda do in class whenever Again & Again comes up on her iPod! It was so funny to be honest! KIM Wooyoung. He saw my foolscap paper and noticed that at the bottom I wrote my favourite member's names again but mostly without their surnames, and JANG Wooyoung without the JANG infront equals to Wooyoung.

So KIM Wooyoung was like, "HEY, its WOOYOUNG!" and I had to debate about the JANG Wooyoung issue as he started to act cute LOL. Can't believe he doesn't like Only You. It's by far one of my favourite 2PM songs. Then he tried copying the 2PM logo on my foolscap paper (but failed terribly), and even stuck it on his class's noticeboard.


Elizabeth, Cheryl and Quin came over to check out my choreo and give me pointers. I was so shy to dance ANYTHING infront of them (minus Quin cuz she stayed in the living room to play The Sims 3), and they were almost on the verge of shouting at me cuz I kept laughing.

Then before Elie left, I put my iPod on shuffle and freestyled to any song that played. They said it was much better seeing me freestyle than do my choreo cuz I looked like I was enjoying myself while freestyling.

Not sure whether to freestyle or not though.. it might be too big a risk. But if it makes me look happier, why not? I dance cuz I enjoy it and want it to be related to my future job.

So much to do, so little time!

I haven't gotten my outfit yet; am doing so tomorrow with Elie and Quin. Been sleeping past 2am everyday cuz I've been dancing till late then revising work. I go to school with my homework not completed and teachers wonder what kind of a student I am. This whole experience makes me want to drop out of the competition.. but I've already worked so hard.

I only had 3 hours of sleep yesterday. Partially also cuz of my Dad. Not like I want to elaborate, I cried enough already.


Noticed as I read blogs that a lot of people are falling out of love. Tis' the season to fall out of love. I think about it this way: When we fall out of love, it just leads us to an even better person to truely spend our lives with (and marry).

.

.

.

MINE WILL BE PARK JAEBEOM!
Or Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul!
Or JANG Wooyoung.
Or 2PM!

p.s. I have got the smiley eyes that Junho has! :)

No comments: