G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 06, 2009

Khunnie Boy <3




I was wondering why Jaebeom wasn't in this picture.. till I remembered he had a solo-shot.

For a good reason too.

HAHA TATTOO EACH 2PM MEMBER'S FACE + HIS OWN ON HIS 8-PACK!

Haha how could world's no.1 dork Park Jaebeom look like that!

HIS SCRAWNY DAYS! See, his arms were.. small.

During the Hot Blood show even. Still cute ^^

:D SUPER CUTEEEE, and dorky.

But thats Jae for you.



Love his 2PM hair!


Back to Khunnie!

My favourite pic of him and Chansung!
Chansung looks good here. I love his eyes, and Junsu's.



NO ONE CAN BE A CUTER GEEK!
Khunnie Boo, you look like a geek, a really cute geeeek!

Yes. No one can look better in geek specs than Khun.

This is soooo gonna be my wallpaper.

Cuz its 1024x768.
And also cuz its KHUNxMINHO! Best pairing everrrrrrr.




Sorry for the Khunnie picture spam, but I'm so bored right now.

Supposed to be sleeping cuz its 2AM (omo hahaha! 2am! Get it? 2PM's "brother band" is called 2AM. I'm serious, they all trained together and fans call them 2ONEDAY when they are together).

Nothing much to talk about except..
1) Appetite shrank yay x100!
2) Ate ice cream. SINNNNN.
3) Saving up to get 2PM's new album.
4) Starting badminton training officially on Tuesday.

Btw I told my parents about me wanting to go to Korea to stay. I didn't sit them down and say that of course, I did it jokingly. Like, "Dad save up money and send me to Korea!!!"

He was like, "You seem to have this fascination with Korea. Why ah?"

Gerald blurted, "K-POP."

Then Dad was like.. "Aiyoh. Do you even know how harsh the industry is there? Their society is harsh even. You're not gonna like it when you really get to Korea cuz its totally different. The city I mean. It was like that when I got there. Its like Singapore except just not as good."

Totally sad to hear that from him, but I don't care.

One day I'll be out of SG and in Korea. Hopefully.

I can dream, can't I? Sigh hope I can put all my heart into practising now tho. Global 2009 hurry! Come to Singapore too please, don't go to Malaysia this year TT_TT


I shall end with..

MORE KHUNNIExMINHO FROM 2PM Idol Army!

Episodes 14 and 15. Must watch. This is where the whole Khun and Minho scandal started. *winkwink*

They are so sweet together!
I told myself, if Khun turns gay for Minho and vice versa, I totally wouldn't mind because they are the sweetest things ever seen.

Omo~~~~ ^^











They called themselves the "Boys over Flowers" duo. Cute!

Boom was also teasing SHINee (in a good way) throughout the whole show, saying they were 꽃보다 샤이니 (kkot bo da SHINee), which was damn funny! Like teasing them for being pretty boys.

2PM are the hunks!

I told my bro just now, "Do your weights la. Do you wanna look like Jaebeom and eventually have 8 packs? Or do you wanna be Scrawny Boy??"

My mom responded, saying, "Like those SHINee boys? Where got nice?"
(Saying SHINee are the Scrawny Boys.)


I agree actually. I think I like 2PM slightly more because of their hot bods. *Excuses* FINALLY! I'M A NORMAL GIRL WHO LIKES GUYS WITH HOD BODS! Finally no more "Skinny boys are so much cuter!!"



IDOL WORLD CUP 2010!

Aw this game made Khun and Minho almost kiss about 3 times. Damn cute! They keep defending the middle, so they'll both turn their heads to face each other at the same time when trying to get the ball.

There was once they BOTH got the ball with their mouths at the same time, so their lips kinda touched.

The 2PM and SHINee people watching were like "AIGOOOO~!!!!" and Wooyoung the 'Field Reporter' got so shocked his hand leaning on the soccer table sorta repelled away from the table.

No comments: