G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 09, 2009

Sick

Really feeling unwell.

I had diarrhea just now (maybe that solves my dilema about why my stomach has been aching), even so, my stomach started hurting when I ate dinner. My maid cooked western too so I was grimacing at the oily hash browns.. Yum but no yum. Seriously, fatty food is too yummy a sin.

Fell asleep on the couch at 9.30PM while waiting for the 48-hours MJ Tribute to continue after the Channel 5 News ends.. and waking up at 12AM, I found myself still on the couch, still in my uniform (was practicing dance so I was lazy to bathe when I got home. I'll sweat anyway, no?).

Even now as I type this, my nose is giving me problems. The mucus seems to be a never-ending flow as of today.. ugh.. hate this feeling. I've been sneezing more than usual in school and kept sneezing when I got home. Blown my nose countless times today but I'm still sniffling. Was blowing my nose just now and my Mom came in saying, "What are you doing to your nose? Don't blow it so hard, it's connected in a way with your ears, remember? What happened to you..?"

Whatever I was "doing to my nose" woke her up.

I feel my flu coming back, my sore throat too. A fever, prolly. Whenever I get the flu bug/fever (which is not often), my eyes tend to puff up and I find myself squinting and my voice sounds choked when I speak, which it did sound like tonight.

Not a good sign.. been missing school too much lately.

Guess the wait in the library during my O's Chinese Oral today was a tad bit too much. Sigh..

Really need to stop falling sick, as of now. No idea why I'm falling sick at this period of time. Not enough sleep maybe? I can't help it that I have insomnia, the feeling of feeling so lethargic yet not being able to fall asleep while tossing and turning really stinks. :(

Doctors are evil cuz they happily give you 2 days MC for the slightest thing, regardless.

Thou shall not see a doctor!! *determined face*


p.s. Need to remind self that I have to go down to the YMCA building to submit the registration form. Go for it, Gwennie! Thanks to all who have been supportive and who comforted me yesterday.. really needed it. :)

No comments: