G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, July 17, 2009


Natalie helped water the plants today and played with water, getting her pants soaked. She even slipped and fell down on her butt :( but got up and told us "Bum bum pain~~!" :)


Must remind myself: If I get more migraines, I'll need to go to the docs to get those night pills that my neighbour/Natalie's mom told me will be effective.

Watched Lets Speak Korean on Arirang with my dad earlier and learnt how to count to 10! Though.. there are TWO ways of counting to 10 in Korean, so I got a bit confused. My dad asked me if I already learnt the 8 consonents of the Korean lettering cuz its very simple.. he knows more than me?!

He seems to finally notice that I am serious about not being in SG when I'm older. Was watching Arirang News and the headlines was something to do about having to Attact Immigrants over. He was like (saying playfully), "Attracting foreigners? OH! AHHHH NOW I KNOW WHY YOU WANNA MOVE TO KOREA!"

Then he told me, "You won't like it there okay. Next time go in cannot come out."

"Daddy, its South Korea. North and South- there's a difference!"

He said, "North and South- its STILL Korea. Aiyah, okay la. Save up money so that we'll bring you there next time to see what its like there okay?"

That makes me excited. But still!

I'm glad he finally sees how badly I want to move out of SG, except for the fact that he always says, "You want to go to Korea and live your han guo mong ah?" ("You want to go to Korea to live your Korean Dream, is it?") just cuz Gerald told him I'm showing interest in Korea cuz of K-Pop.

Saved so many photos from different 2PM-related communites and the Chansung photo blog on Daum! I think I saved over 150 pictures yesterday night. My laptop is getting REAL laggy.

(I'm happy to state that ALMOST ALL MY 2PM SONGS ARE GONNA HIT BEING-PLAYED 100 TIMES ON MY iTUNES!)

LOL AT JAE'S FACE. (Far left)


CHANSUNG HAS A BIIIIIG BUTT.
(Far right)

I got a lot of photos of him and he looks quite fat, no arm muscles and all. I was wondering why during their Arirang interview they Taec said Chansung was going on a diet, cuz he's so thin. Now I know ~_~

Or maybe its just cuz all the 2PM guys around him are thin YET have muscles. Minus Junsu. But Junsu looks alright cuz he knows how to dress up to make himself look just nice.


Why are all the magnae's of groups getting hotter?
Taemin also! Omo!

Khunnie love.

Why so serious, Leader?
(Suddenly looking at this photo, I realise that I like his Hot Blood hair, body, everything better, A.K.A. the photo below. Or at least for the hair, the just-debut hair would do just nicely.)





I like Junho's old hair too TT_TT
At least he's not wearing his chin mask here. Don't like chin masks at all.


I got one of Taec but I still don't like him as much so I shall not waste my blog's space to put it up :P


See my point? Chansung has a big butt (middle guy).
Wait. This photo doesn't prove my point. I have another photo from this very performance but I can't find it! *hunts*


Bio and Chem practical remedial tomorrow till 12pm!

Jasmine asked me to go for Y-Hope's special service next Saturday at 12. Doubt I can make it but I hope to. She told me there's no one from Mayflower already, which is really quite sad. Keith and Yeongdeng are both not in MFSS already, thats why. Deyi has a CG now and is starting next week! Feeling happy for them cuz it has always been Yining and Wenzhen's hope for Deyi to have a CG. Speaking of which, I really miss them :(

Hope I'll be going for dinner with Mom, Celine and her mom tomorrow cuz I want to wear my high-tops!

I think my next pair of high-tops would be a white pair. The Nike ones that I saw at Nike ID shop are really neat, so I might consider going to Queensway to hunt for them. Or Air Jordans, if I can save the money. I LOVED the pair of AJ's I saw at Limited Ed. Was surprised to see them even cuz you can hardly spot a pair in Singapore, given the fact that no one really wears 'em.

Shall go complete watching Hot Blood, pack my stuff for tomorrow and sleep!

Goodbye, free Saturdays. I will never look forward to Fridays anymore now that I know the next day will be spent in school at the Science laboratories.


Oh, I must blog about 2PM for this post. Its an "Adieu Special". :(

(This is from my Kpop blog with little changes)

Time seems to fly so fast- from the point of time that they released their 2:00PM Time for Change album and started promos till now.


2PM performed their song "I Hate You" on Mnet's M! Countdown for the last time and won first place again, which equals to three consecutive wins on M! Countdown. (It IS their third win in a row right? There wasn't a break before.. right?)

They will be closing promotions for their album 2:00PM Time for Change on the 19th, which really makes me sad.

Because it was their last performance before their promotions closed, the boys decided that instead of telling their Hottest fans, "I Hate You"!, they decided to perform their hit song "Again & Again", and for the first time ever on stage, "I Might Come Back".

Hidden message understood, boys. ;)




Though.. I did feel that it was a bad transition between the two songs. :X

(Does anyone realise that Khun doesn't have a part on You Might Come Back? He was the only person not carrying a mic throughout the whole YMCB song, but had a mic in his hands when they transitioned to Again & Again. Aw..)

They should've promoted You Might Come Back along with I Hate You and Again & Again. Its SUCH a good song and I always listen to it (okay fine I listen to ALL 2PM songs) on my iPod.

Don't worry, this isn't a picture from their final performance.
Notice that Junho isn't wearing his chin mask in the final performance?


Hottest will miss 2PM! Do come back soon :)
Saranghae 2PM! Hwaiting!


p.s. Their Wild Bunnies sitcom will be out soon on the 21st of July, so Hottest won't be missing them too much!



It looks like it will be funny. Well, which show featuring or starring 2PM would NOT be funny, you tell me? Given the boys' charismatic and hilarious personalities. Now I shall eagerly await Wild Bunnies to be out.

4 more days!

No comments: