G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 27, 2009

Sweet dreams are made of these ;)

I'm watching The Golden Ladder on KBS now while waiting for Star Golden Bell, and Boom and Lee Teuk are two of the hosts. First time seeing more interesting personalities on KBS. I missed Pops In Seoul : Pops Radio just now but when I turned to the channel the last song was Juliette by SHINee! So yeah kinda happy.

But the thing that made me happiest today was that..

I DREAMT OF HWANG CHANSUNG TODAY!!!

Wuahahahaha! Was so happy when I woke up, so I went back to sleep hoping the dream would continue and it did! Woohoo. I wonder why Jaebeom and Khunnie never appear in my dream but whatever, my first Chansung-related dream! Hahaha. Total fangirl here, sorry. Love the magnaeeeeeeee of 2PM :)

Omona. THE CONTESTANTS ON THE GOLDEN LADDER STARTED DOING MY 2PM Again & Again DANCE THE MOMENT I TYPED IT OUT. Now the helper is doing it too HAHAHA DAMN FUNNY.

2PM saranghae!

No comments: