G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photo spam

I'm sorry I don't know "moderation", so here are all the photos I've been wanting to post up but have been contemplating and have been lazy to transfer from my lousy phone! :)

I'm not cool now cuz me no camera. :(

I will get one before DSLR before Prom Night. That is, if I do well for my Prelims even.


Our very first Bio and Chem Saturday practical remedial:

















Our class's notice board. Filled with INSIDE JOKES, Korean words, "Lazy people should die -RX", EMMA WATSON and GYU JU PYO.









Didn't come to school on Friday and found this drawn with chalk on my table:
PLUMBOB! (Plumbbob? Plumpbob??)

Peek-a-boo!
We celebrated Qihua's birthday with a mini birthday celebration @ Pizza Hut.













More recently, I took out my knee's bandage..
For some reason Blogger is screwed up in my Firefox ever since I uninstalled it. So I'll have no choice but to use IE to blog I guess.

Wenzhen just came over to pass me my sleeping bag (which we both forgot about), the Rendition invitations and some tidbits! Haha read her card and realised that I missed her a lot too. Not able to go for this Saturday's service cuz of remedials but hopefully next Saturday I would be able to.

No comments: