G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy birthday Celine!

Having a really bad sore throat now and feeling very lethargic.

Think I had fever for a while cuz I was very cold and feeling horrid. Rested for a while and now I'm feeling better. I guess I won't be going to school tomorrow, depends on how I feel after a good night's sleep.

To Cia's tag- I made a new blog specifically for my Kpop rants! Find it if you can. Haha. But I'll still be posting Kpop stuff here so too bad :P

Blogger still doesn't want to let me post my photos. Sigh. My blog is gonna be so dull without photos.

I keep digressing, don't I?

Main point for blogging now:
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY CELINE XIE!

(pssssst, 17 more days to Taemin's birthday!)

No comments: