G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, July 17, 2009

My new sneaks




My new Reebok Reverse Jam Monopoly Money series! My first pair of high-tops, definitely very, very happy. I know from the photos I found at Google, the colors look kinda ugly and weird, but when you see the shoes in real life, its considerably or rather, really, pretty!

100bucks well spent I guess. Hey I paid for half of it!

I should stop buying/wanting to buy shoes and sneakers. Especially high-tops. I keep wanting to save up money now just so that I could get more high-tops. Just Googled more Reebok Reverse Jams and saw this:


The color's damn nice. After looking at this I felt my shoe wasn't all that rad.. but oh well, I am kinda/quite happy with my purchase? And dark purple skinnies from F21. Blame the girls, they wanted me to get that to match my shoes for the competition. (But I must say, F21 skinnies are quite comfortable as compared to the denim skinnies I bought a few years back for the same price)

Which, you know what?

Is postponed TILL FURTHER NOTICE. Due to H1N1. Nontheless I really am pissed, I mean, I stay up till 3am every night just cuz I can't finish all my homework in the day time, what with me coming home from school to practice dance, getting only 3 hours of sleep a day.. not even afternoon naps.

Anyway. Can't imagine when I'll ever get to wear my first pair of high-tops out. :( there's like nothing to match it, except clothes I'll wear for hip hop.

Speaking of which, my aunt called earlier and while talking, she asked why I wasn't still in dance, and that I should have a passion to do during my stress period. She wanted to talk to Dad but I said it was fine. Aw, I really love her! She's so caring.

Tried to do handstands while on my elbows. Totally no strength to lift my legs up. How to go learn breakdance like that? Only can do 6-step and basic freeze.. =.= I remember how I sprained my back and fell while trying to learn inverse freeze or inverse.. something, last year. Its like doing a handstand, only the other way around. If you're doing it while your back is to the wall, inverse is when you'll be facing the wall, then you have to lower your legs and put it near your face.

My first thought was, "Sounds easy to practice. Wait till I am confident enough to not use the wall for support."

Turns out the comments were right, it makes your back hurt feeling so sore afterwards. And yeah falling and injuring my back in the process? Not fun.


I have so many feelings, so many words and thoughts I wished to express here. Then again, some things are better kept to self and some things should never be said.

No comments: