G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 13, 2009


I feel so stupid, for I'm giving listening to Lee Hyori a go.

Just downloaded loads of Korean songs, including songs by 2AM, which is the time now. Hahaha, I love doing puns with their group name. 2PM will be 12 hours later when I'm in school.

"Girl, girl hey you go girl~!"

Gosh why am I listening to such a song. Such a catchy, alluring song. Nassun can't even pronounce the word 'girl' properly. He pronounces it as "GALL!".

HHKS said that the hip hop competition dates would be re-adjusted! Am feeling a bit more comforted as I have more time to practice and get feedback from mah girls. No matter, I'll still be going down to get my shoes tomorrow. Hope they'll have my size or I'll kill myself cuz I've been hunting online like a despo idiot for so long.

No comments: