G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Etched

I just took a good 30 minutes to take a look through all my old class photos. It made me realise how much we all have changed, especially 1E'06 (but no matter what i'm damn happy we're all still so close).

I saw all the signatures and messages I got from them, most about 'Always being our 1E chairperson', 'chairwoman', and 'BFF', and laughed when I saw Chuxian's message: 'Grow more brains'

Somehow, I really wished all these people were by my side again.. How more than half of 1E'06 always gathered at staircase outside the dance studio every morning without fail to chat and mingle before going to the hall. Happy to say that we've done that for 4years without fail, even though we had to 'relocate' due to the fact that the Artquarium took over our spot :( and now due to the H1N1. Our lovely morning gang.

It was quite nice to hear some people commenting, 'Aiyah see la! Cuz of H1N1 we can't gather and chat in the mornings!!!'. Actually I just wished our spot outside the dance studio wasn't taken away!

I'm not sure how much I've changed. I can garuntee its a hell lot.. Then again, hasn't everyone?

But I'm glad to say these people have made an impression in my heart and will always be my treasured friends, and am very thankful they were once my motivation and my all :)

No comments: