G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, July 07, 2009

니가 밉다!


Almost 2AM (omo! 2AM! 2PM's half, with Jo Kwon. Sometimes I really wish Jo Kwon was in 2PM) and I'm still not asleep.

I like my eyes and fringe in that photo, but I hate how chubby/fat/squarish-yet-round my face looks.

Not really tired. So I decided to do choreographing because I'm getting really frustrated right now and choreographing is the only thing that makes me feel better. Sorry Mrs Koh if I flunk your Geog test tomorrow, it really is too much for me. I guess its the usual then, getting last again and hearing her, "Not good, Gwen. Not good at all." and giving me back my paper without looking at me.

Used to it.

And you know what? My sorethroat has come back since this morning and my stomach is hurting quite badly now. I believe its that durian puff I kept in my bag all day that I ate when I got home..

Why does my body hate school as much as I do?

No comments: