G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, July 18, 2009

Harry Potter

In a desperate attempt to enable myself to play The Sims 3, I have uninstalled Mozilla Firefox because I realised that it took up the most virtual memory. (Like about 660k Virtual Memory what the hell have I been doing to make it accumulate?!)

It feels weird to be using IE again, but I guess its alright. Besides my music on my playlists playing automatically. Now I know how horrible it is, sorry people! I won't be taking it off though, so scroll on down to the bottom to stop it. Its only horrible to me cuz I opened 3 different windows (my blog, k-pop blog and another person's blog) that all had different music playing so yeh you think?

Oooooh I swear I heard something like the sound of fireworks! Must be the NDP preview.. Okay yeah I can see the fireworks from my place, but a few HDB blocks are blocking majority of it.

I did some counting today after some research and realised that I'm actually eating much lesser calories that I need daily.. but I'm consuming too much carbs :(

Time to reduce my carbs!

Watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Can't believe my brother doesn't know what the boggerer turned into when it was Harry's turn to perform the Riddikulus spell: A Dementor, Gerald. How could you not know!

Yeah I am and was a huge HP fan and read all the books way ahead of the movies. Ever since the 3rd HP movie though, because the movie would be so different from the book (dissapointed), and I'm more of a movie person, I decided to stop reading.

I want to go watch the HP and the HBP movie in cinemas soon! Despite the reviews both from friends and online that it was a disappointment.. I STILL HAVE TO!!!

No comments: