G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, July 03, 2009

Pig

Been using the laptop to watch Its Time 2PM and loads more Kpop stuff the whole day. I feel like a pig.

Just ate dinner and for some reason I feel like puking it out. Aunty Tun gave me some chicken, and after taking one piece of chicken I could feel the puke rising up my throat. For some reason I really hate chicken now. Even the tofu made me nauseous. So I only ate rice, fishballs and drank soup, which I feel is a lot already.

My sorethroat is better! Yaaaaay me for not having to suffer during the weekends!

Looking forward to Monday, cuz not only is it Youth Day, its also our workout/study/self-cooking of lunch day! Whoohoo! Yeh I've been like working out twice everyday and eating less, and I lost 1kg within 3 days :D very happy!

I sound very ai mei =.=

Okay I am going to commit suicide by watching the Mnet Scandal episode with Nichkhun in it bye!


Niga mibda joogeul mankeum niga mibda
Shilda michidolok nehga shilda
No, no, no, no no no no..
Irun nehga nan nan shilda
Mibda joogeul mankeum niga mibda
Shilta michidolok nehga shilta
No, no, no, no no no no..
Irun nehga nan nan shilta


p.s. OKAY I TAKE BACK MY WORDS!

I want my future boyfriend to be like Khunnie! He's so freaking sweet to Minsun. And Minsun dated Kimbum before wtf? Haha saw a lot of comments going, "Nichkhun AND Kimbum? All guys out of her league!!"

So yeah. KHUNNIE, YOU'RE THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND!

No comments: