G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 13, 2009



My stomach is full of durian now and I really wished that for once I were a bullimic.

Not that I want to be one, but I would want to just this once cuz I really feel damn *bleh*.. See, you can't even describe it with words! But yeah I think I'll be brushing my teeth at least 10 times (exaggeration included) later before I sleep.. There was a durian the size of my palm and the fruit inside was like the height of my one and a half of my thumb.

Fell asleep after dinner. Didn't know I fell asleep till I woke up a few minutes later. I still have homework to complete! And also dance to practice.

Humans should be like vampires, or at least like Edward Cullen's kind of vampires- no need to sleep, eat, etc. Like how some people always say 24 hours isn't enough? Well you'd have 24 hours x infinite, and I think all sec4s now NEED that kind of time.. seeing how we're all so busy.

Celine was supposed to come with her mom to eat the durians but she couldn't cuz she had a test to study for. Aunty Serene said that Celine is now always studying cuz of the number of tests AMKSS teachers set them. :(

Celine, hwaiting!


School today passed real fast. Prolly cuz Geog took up 3 periods. I can't stand geog lessons now, its so dry and boring, really. I'd rather sleep during geog and come home to self-study like what Syafiqah says.

Mr Lim didn't come during CME, so we talked about Mel's issues. HAHA that didn't come out right.. but okay I have no idea how to phrase it. For some reason it was damn funny la, I think cuz of Alicia's expressions and Syafiqah's occasional nonsense.

Okay I think I should stop blogging now cuz my eyes are closing and I have the geog test to study for. Mrs Koh's making me sound like I'm a criminal or something.. I don't know. Its not my fault I fall sick!

I think she doesn't like me. *sadface*


..My brother is doing weights.

He didn't last for 10 minutes and is already slacking. THAT'S a workout?

I am about to laugh.

No comments: