G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 09, 2009

Guess who's back? Back again? Flu Bug's back, tell a friend

Going to sign the registration form tomorrow at YMCA. Feeling rather excited but yet a tad bit too broke. Since I'm keeping this from my parents, I don't have money to get my outfit tomorrow. Thank God I suddenly started saving up money for no reason recently (limiting myself to spend 10bucks a week), so I roughly have enough for clothing.

Need baggy pants. I don't intend to look like a girly hip hopper.

(Aigoo.. I feel like telling my Mom about this.)


The venue of the competition is the YMCA building. It starts at 1PM and ends at 4PM. I checked with Maqrius and he said that they are adjusting the timings for students, so hopefully I don't have to rush down next week. Only 10 supporters are allowed though (it IS only the heats), and I think I've already asked 4 people.

I took a big risk today, hope it'll be worth the worry. Just hope I'll get past the heats. Don't wanna disappoint myself since I've spent days choreographing when I could be studying!

Okay, on to another 30mins of practice before I shower and do the TWO newspaper cuttings I owe Mdm Suhailah.


p.s. Syafiqah got me hooked onto Banana Chocolate-flavoured Pocky. Childhood.. good times, good times.

---------------------------------
Listening to Only You (Winter Special). Can't get enough of Khunnie Boo and Jaebummie's "Its only you my baby, its only you~" and "Oh miss you baby~". What a fangirl I am.

I realised now after watching the Only You MV countless times that Jae's voice is very easy to recognise. Like he said on Its Time 2PM, he hates his voice (even though 2PM likes it, and noonas and dongsaengs swoon over it..) cuz it sounds like a little boy going through puberty or something.

Jae, its really nice. Honest. Ah whatever, your body just takes away that whole fact. So people swoon over your voice AND body.

Shall end off with a few videos, one I found of Eunhyuk and Leeteuk's Kiss the Radio radio broadcast, one of DBSK's :




Yoochun of DBSK's high note. Watch 'till the end! The person who edited the video added in a video of Leeteuk (Suju) moaning cuz he and Eunhyuk were finding a sexy way to say "oppa". Like wth really funny yet "Erm..". Also a bit of SHINee at the end! HAHA HILARIOUS.



Eunhyuk and Leeteuk are really funny here, they're like little boys!


2PM's High Cut behind the scenes! Been waiting for this.





Laughed so hard and kept repeating the scene where Taec just grabbed Chansung and playfully swung him around. Of course nothing good came out of that- Chansung oppa fell on the screen and 2PM + the shooting crew burst out laughing.

No comments: