G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 20, 2009

Quick one cuz I'm gonna meet Syafiqah at AMK library later to study till 9pm.



1) NO ONE DANCES WITH MY PARK JAEBEOM LIKE THAT!

Just when my opinion of HyunAh changed after watching her go on a date with Jokwon, she had to change my mind back about her by doing such a dance with Jae. Yes its not slutty or anything, but its.. I don't know. JAEBEOM!! TT.TT

Another video with Nichkhun and YoonA. What is with all the girl celebs whose names end with "Ah" that make them go with 2PM!


2) I recognised Korean words today at an instance!! So proud of myself.

Me and Beanie were buying bubble tea from Sweet Talk, when there was these two Malay girls infront of us. One of them was carrying a tote, and it had the same Korean name tag badge as the blue one Manda has on her new bag, except for the Malay girl's badge is pink.

When I saw it I was like, "Doesn't that say Kim Junsu?"

Eileen was like, "Gwen ah you can read ah?"

I quickly took out my foolscap paper which had all the 2PM boy's names written on it, then I took a good look, pointed at it and went "YEAH HER BADGE SAYS KIM JUNSU!" surprised cuz I don't take note of Junsu. But if anyone had a Nichkhun badge or a Jaebeom badge I can recognise them easier.


3) I swear to stop eating rice from this day forth!

I must stop eating rice. Yup. Cuz I realise I am eating so much carbs. The Jap salmon sashimi rice at Ichiban today with Beanie is more than enough.. must.. stop... being.... a.... FANTONG! ("Rice bucket", refers to a person, usually Asian, who eats a lot of rice and practically LIVES on it)


4) Twisting your knee.. no joke!

Everyone who I am closer to/know asked me about my knee. Well, yeah I can't walk properly. Stupid Cia and Beanie! They walked so quickly to recess today then I had to keep going, "CIA AH! BEANIE AH! WAIT FOR ME AHHHHH!!!"

Thanks Mrs Thomas and Mdm Loh for the care! Aw I really miss both of them. Best form/ex-form teachers EVERRRR. I can't say "especially.." cuz I find that both teachers are seriously the best. I miss Mdm Loh. And Mrs Thomas. But Mdm Loh more for now cuz halfway through the year she couldn't be our form teacher. Seesh.


OKAY I'M GONNA BE LATE SOON IF I DON'T PACK MY STUFF NOW SO BYE!

No comments: