G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Fruitful Mondays


Spent a fruitful Monday (exercise-wise) with Shirei, Pam and Elie.

Jumped out of bed thinking I overslept, and Elie called me seconds after I woke up. Only then I realized it wasn't even 11am yet.

She came over to slack, and we went to meet Pam (whom didn't want to come at first) at 1pm at AMK Hub. Grabbed the Korean chicken I ate before with Beanie and Cia and the durian currypuff to eat. Shared bubble tea ^_^

Took a bus down to Shirei's place and got changed to go for gym, but the condo rules doesn't allow guests to use the gym.

Swam immediately instead. The feeling of chionging 6 laps without stopping - SHIOK! I wanted to swim more but it was getting damn cold, so we went to the sauna instead. I think I'll bring a cloth in next time cuz its so hard to breathe!

Went back up, had chicken, tomato and cucumber sandwiches. Yummmm. Studied and had pizza for dinner. Omo, omo, omo!! TT_TT

Studied somemore and went home.


I love them really. Thanks girls, for being so supportive.

I've never seen anyone so supportive of me before, and so I'll try my best!

No comments: