G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 12, 2009

Its hard to speak when your lips are sealed shut.





































Behold... My Future

I will marry Park Jaebeom.

After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Korea in our fabulous Mansion.

We will have 4 kid(s) together.

Our family will zoom around in a black Lamborghini.

I will spend my days as a Celebrity, and live happily ever after.

whats your future




I was so happy when I saw that Nichkhun and Jaebeom were left in the who I'm gonna marry segment. (I put Jaebeom, Nichkhun, Junho and Jang Wooyoung) So yes I definitely was like OMO THERE'S ONLY JAE AND KHUN LEFT! For the country I just put all options as Korea so die-die it had to choose Korea. Am I smart or just smart?

That aside. Yeah I'm just trying it for the fun of it thanks to Monkey-face B Syafiqah bte Hamzah as this thing was on her blog.


Went out with Quin and Elizabeth today.
I shall talk about me and my Mom's conversation today:

We were watching Arirang Today and they showed people serving Bim Bim Bab in a Korea Heritage camp for Korean kids who have been adopted by Americans. My mom suddenly went, "OH! Bim-Bim Bab! I like it..... Hey lets go and eat that tonight for dinner okay?"

So I was like, "Really? Okay, on! I want my Korea BBQ Cheeken."

Then I said, "But hey Mom I'm going out later."

"Who are you going out with?"

"Quin and Elizabeth."

"Oh, alright. If you can't make it for dinner then its alright, we can go next week."

"... Mom, I just realised something. I feel like I'm talking about Queen Elizabeth. Y'know, 'I'm going out with Quin Elizabeth.' Get it?"


Okay yeah pretty lame but I told that to Quin and Elie today when we met at Hub and they were talking about Quin amazing discovery in Sec1 that she had a classmate called "Elizabeth".

Elie came over to my place first at 3pm and watched me practice. I swear, she and Cheryl are my personal judges.

After meeting Quin we took a train down to Dhoby Ghaut to get my registration form from YMCA. It took a long time cuz the China lady from the reception had no idea what I was talking about, thinking I was asking about a competition that was ALREADY HELD.

I mean, technically if someone asks you where to get forms to REGISTER for a competition, you'd think, "Oh its gonna be held soon." or something along the line. So we went up and down (she told us where to check) in hopes of finding the place to get the forms but couldn't find it. Went back to the lady and she said, "It might be over already.." and I was thinking to myself, "Oh PLEASE..."

Headed to the Membership counter, hoping the lady there would have a tad bit more sense and thank God she did. Signed the form and handed it in with a photocopy of my NRIC (it cost me 35 cents, when it'd cost 5 cents in school!).

Had Suki Sushi for dinner, which was wonderful. I love salmon sashimi and salmon sushi. Sadly, being on a diet + budget, I couldn't order it.. *tears*

Thought of going for a K-Box session but the people infront of us seemed to take forever to make payment for their session. So we walked around instead. Saw this small booth selling flashing tee-shirts which can play music! Around 50bucks, but how awesome is that? Thought of getting that for the competition.. be more unique!

FEP was closing by the time we got there so we sat at the fountain and played Elie's Nintendo DS while I listened to my 2PM songs.. can't get enough of them seriously. Bought bubble tea, hitched a ride from Quin's dad to Novena MRT and headed home.

We missed 4 trains! Can you believe it? Because the cabins were all too full. Ended up taking a rebound.


Now my eyes are half-shut and my bro fell asleep already... but I still wanna stay up to practice dance and watch more videos for inspiration. Gosh.. what a dance-a-holic.

No comments: