G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, July 04, 2009

ㅋㅋㅋ

Working hard to lose weight won't work now that my dad (still a bit mad at him) bought home some Daim.



I hate it when he does this -- him buying me something just cuz I'm upset and trying not to talk around the house (cheap stuff of course).

Yeh I think I got a personality disorder or something, but its cool. I've tried shutting up the whole day before, and my Mom was trying so hard to coax me out of it. ^^ By agreeing to buy me my cellphone which they agreed almost a month back.

I HATE it when they try to "compensate" me.






When things upset us, we should just do a Jang WooYoung Epik Dance and let it go.

Wooyoung and Junho are now my favourite I guess. As compared to Jae and Khun. Actually I can't make up my mind because I love all the 2PM boys, minus Taec. Okay fine I like him too but I prefer the rest cuz they're all so cute! Taec is like a man-man. Not a boy-man.

What am I talking about. =.=

Just downloaded 2NE1's song Fire, and giving them a shot.

ㅋㅋㅋ

Okay, I should start being a English-speaking person and go "Hahaha", instead of going ㅋㅋㅋ

But I prefer using ㅋ!

Now you know,

I'm being nonsensical.

Yesyesyes,
I amamam not nor-nor-normal.
So seeseesee you.


Byebyebye!!


p.s. Spaghetti is fattening so I opted for Horfun for dinner from opposite school. Dad just came in and asked whether I wanted dinner from opp. school. See what I mean? The coaxing thing?

Sigh.

To lose weight..

BYEBYEBYE MY WHITE SAUCE SPAGHETTI SUNDAY NIGHTS!!

(In case you didn't know- Sunday nights are my white sauce spaghetti nights cuz I am home alone with Aunty Tun, so I just eat spaghetti.)

Actually, I've stopped eating white sauce spaghetti for the past one month already cuz I've been too busy training for badminton till 8pm, so WHAT am I talking about. =.=

No comments: