G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sucky unlucky

Yes Pam, I'm talking about DBSK ;] don't go crazy.



Oooh I just realised the video can play in my blog post space while I type lol. So can watch it while I'm blogging. Okay nah just joking.
DBSK had BETTER thank Black Beat for teaching them dance man! :D

I'm starting to like the songs in the Maroon 5 album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" which I got from David's thumbdrive. :D

I'm feeling really sleepy now.

I think this is another unlucky day for me. It rained the whole day, we didn't go to NSC to sail, I didn't get to do what I had meant to do, got wet when I walked in the rain cos Drey's umbrella (you can stand under my umbrella, ella-ella-eh-eh.) wasn't big enough to cover me, Belle and herself, got locked out of the house again (should have remembered to take the house keys since mom's allowing me to take the keys to school :D), I'm not talking to someone I'm meant to, and I'm feeling really tired out and I got tired after just dancing for a while.

And oh! Did I mention that I GOT BACK MY REPORT SLIP?
And OH! Did I mention that MRS SUPRA WANTS TO CALL MY PARENTS DURING THE HOLS?

And my class is most probably the only class in the sec2 level that got it back. Why did Supra give it back to us today, making most of us upset? ):

I wanna sail so badly. D:

I DON'T WANT TO GET GROUNDED FROM SAILING OKAY. OMG LA. IF THAT HAPPENED I WILL CRY MAN.
I must work 10000000times harder for EOYs. I must work harder. I must work harder. I must work harder.

I needed Special Attention for 5 subjects.
Guess what? ENGLISH is one of them.

I was supposed to go emuuu the whole day la but heck care la.. I'm too tired to. Cried when walking to put our bags at the foyer before heading to the bus. Heng the tears never roll down. There were so many people around me.

Mr Lee dismissed us cos there was no wind at NSC. Me, Isabelle and Audrey were meant to go study at I&E Studio but we went to Central's Macs instead. Ate lunch and chat till 4 and realised we didn't study. But we wanted to go home so went home instead.

Oh, during Science today Mrs Supra taught more on chapter 6. Wuahhaa.

All the boys (or most) got HORNEHHHH. Especially the dude beside me. WU YUXUAN. Haha. He kept asking Mrs Supra questions la. Like what happens if the fallopian tube is cut off? o.o

At one point of time (I think while we were drawing the front view of male reproductive system =.='') dunno which guy said "walao! the sex glands like angel's wings sia. later the sperms can fly sia!" guess what Mrs Supra replied?

"If sperms could fly then many of us girls would be getting pregnant by now. I wouldn't wanna get pregnant by some random guy. If thats the case I'd better protect myself from the sperms to prevent myself from getting pregnant!" somewhere along the line la.

Like omg la.

I'm really tired now. I wanna see a doc.. like, there's something wrong with me la. For the whole week and more I've got headaches almost everyday. Even if I DO tell my parents I don't feel well, they'd just "Aiyah nothing big la, just headache lor.. haiyoh! So weak!" and not bother. I don't think I should either.


Another misery song-
&you're not making me feel any better about today.

No comments: