G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

ILOVELITILOVELITILOVELIT

I finally got rid of the ol' jukebox thingo and replaced it with the imeem song thing. The song is Breakdance Megamix. I'm gonna put up a playlist soon. Right now I'm just lazy to change it. And I changed the video. Right below. :]

Today I'm sick D: didn't go to school.

And I-
DIDN'T SEE MY LITERATURE PAPER!

Rargh. I wanna see it so badly. Heard from Aaron (in order of the names read out) I was 2nd in class. But I got 20/25, so I tied with like 6 other people. Highest was 22, Tiffany.

I'm gonna fight for at least 3 marks. They haven't gone thru the corrections yet so I've got a chance to fight next week! :D

I'm like, finally! AN A1! I knew it, I would score well for lit. I'm happy la! Haha. When Kerrie told me my lit results I jumped around like mad. Like I was suddenly well again, heh.

Oh THANKYOU MS GOH!! :D

Shanai even told Ms Goh read out one of my answers, saying it was good. Ahhhhh! I'm like freaking happy right now!

Hope to get back English paper soon. I hope I do well for it too. So excited to know my results la. Hope I can maintain my topping of the class for the comprehension.

Tomorrow there's sailing. WHEEEE. My SIN412 is finally back with me.

Oh yeah, during one of the training races I got 4th :] after so long of like, getting last few la. On the first upwind I was actually first, till I slowed down and Cheeteng tacked up. His side got like more wind la. Then I got 2nd.

While rounding the buoy I hit it and Wenfeng made me do my penalty. Then I dropped to 3rd. BAH! WENFENG I HATE YOU LA. Grr.

Then I was 2nd again, till the last downwind, Wenfeng and Nic go and purposely sandwich me la! D: RARGH!!!! Then they keep like banging into my boat to block my wind la. Then they both got faster and infront of me while I became 4th T_T

And on the last reach, Quin almost caught up with me. Wth is wrong with my reaches man. I keep slowing down on reach and I dont know why la. D:

Oh well. Everyone was like "Gwen you tyco la! Suddenly so fast!" haha.

Thats cos I got a super good start while all of you guys were stuck at the buoy ;]

No comments: