G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, August 06, 2007

Quizzeh! :]

Kope-d from Peckkhee's blog! Was reading thru her posts and in the first post for January 2007 I found this! :D


NOW*
01. Is your hair wet?
Nope!

02. Is your phone right by you?
Yesiree ;]

03. Do you miss someone?
Yuppadupski. (haha i meant yup)

04. Are you wearing chapstick?
You mean lipstick? Nope.

05. Are you tired?
Umhmm.

06. Are you excited?
Yeap.

07. Are you watching tv?
If I was, would I be typing now?

08. Are you wearing pajamas?
Never did since primary school.

*HAVE YOU*
01. Recently done anything you regret?
Duh. Sorry love.

02. Ever lied?
Ohhh nono! I NEVER did lie! *scarsm intended*

03. Ever stuck gum under a desk?
Gross. Tells you anything?

05. Ever tripped over your own feet?
Surprisingly, yes.

*TODAY*
01. Have you sworn?
Hell loads! :D

02. Have you yelled at someone?
Yeah. Out at sea, "WINDWARD BOAT KEEP CLEAR!" "STARBOARD!!!!"

03. Have you gotten mad at someone?
Nope.

04. Have you cried?
Almost did.

05. Have you called more than 3 people?
On the phone? Nope.

06. Have you IM'd more than 3 people?
Nope.

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
Yeap. ;]

Q: Where is the last place you went?
Schoolsaye!

Q: Do you smile often?
Yeah. I guess. I laugh so easily.. so yes I guess?

Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
Maybe? I do hope so :D

Q: Do you wish on stars?
Used to.

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
HAHA lazy to!

Q: Do u like your handwriting?
Ehh. Halfhalf. Yes AND no.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
DUH! HELLO MY NAME IS GWEN!

Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Whadda whadda? My own duh.

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
Blueeeee <3

Q: Do you have any pets?
Used to T_T

Q: What are the color of your bedsheets
Stripes; white, red, dark red, orange and pinkish-red.

Q: What were you doing at 3pm yesterday?
Computer I think o.o

Q: Look to your right, what's there?
The fan.

Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeap.

Q: Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
Don't really recall. I think so?

Q: Movie that makes you cry or really emotional?
Some movies. I Not Stupid Too, etc.

Q: Are you normally a happy person?
Yeap. If I get mad I will be my normal self in a while ;D

Q: Has anyone ever said 'I love you.'
Yeah. I got loads of lovers ;]

Q: If yes, do you think they meant it?
Yeah. THEY LOVE ME TOO MUCHHHHH!

No comments: